Wednesday 11 May 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge - 'Scribbles'




Awe hi there lovelies...

eeeeeeeep!  I'm up over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge guesting again this week, I'm sooo having myself a creative ball and feel so truly blessed :-)))

WoWzers Arwen McCullen what a fab challenge this week 'Scribbles' lol hold me back 'scribbles and splats' are my fav... and pop over and spy all of Arwen's amazing stamp designs at Stampotique PRESS HERE (and oh boy I need to pop my order in to Stampotique cos I needs 'Plushy' tooooo freakin adorable!!! you've got to go looksey at him eeeep!)

So this weeks challenge details can be found over on the Stampotique Designer Challenge blog, the design team have as always created 'droolworthy' inspiratio for us all - remember the challenge is 'scribbles' couldn't be an easier challenge - give it a go and you could win the randomly drawn $30 gift voucher to spend at Stampotique.com - YiPPee!  PRESS HERE


Many of my Stampotique stamp designs are doodly and scribbly so I looked no further than them as my starting point...being in a spring mood and in a pink mode I chose 'Olive the Ostrich'
I used my new and very vibrant Prima Watercolors in 'Tropical and Classic - go peep at these Prima watercolors here's a link over to Art From The Heart PRESS HERE and they have an awesome range of  Stampotique too...
My 'scribbly' background was created in my Dylusions square journal using Tim Holtz Distress paint, and distress crayons, a little Ranger Ink Texture paste through Tim Holtz mini layering stencils, scribbly doodles and splats were various journaling pens in black and white  (all from Art From The Heart again) and a touch of white 'WoW' embossing powder....
You can also find a fab collection of Stampotique stamps over at A Sprinkle Of Imagination

Awe I hope you join in the fun, maybe create something a little springy like me hahaha!  It does work, I'm in the mood for some sunshine!!! 


6 comments:

  1. Even your scribbles are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I love this <3 Olive looks divine!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect challenge theme for your range! Loving the colours and layering which create a wonderful setting for your cool character :)

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo